- Construction and maintenance of mobile PROGRASS units with a 12m3 fermenting unit each and attached mobile sampling facilities.
- Shipping of the mobile units to 3 sites in Germany, Wales and Estonia in a European demonstration circuit .
- Standartisation of harvesting and conservation methods of biomass from NATURA grassland habitats and training of project personnel.
- Selection and preparation of demonstration plots in partner countries, active integration of stakeholders.
- Carrying out demonstration activities, twice in each country with a duration of 3 month each.
- Collection of test samples for different vegetations and shipping of the samples for biochemical fuel analysis in a central lab at Kassel University and to a specialized laboratory of the industry partner to analyse and optimize the combustion parameters of the solid fuel.